Wrestle – Session 3
November 17 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
The third session of Wrestle will be on Sunday, November 17, from 1:30-3:30pm in the Living Water Rm (Wheaton campus). In this third session, we will spend time wrestling in community with the issues of our country’s immigration policy and practice. To wrestle well in the discussion groups, we ask that you review:
- the first two Wrestle sessions: Link to Media
- key immigration documents: Link to Documents
- 9 Facts -State of 2019 immigration.pdf
- Legal Immigration & Asylum Flow charts
- Thinking Biblically about Immigrants-Immigration Reform-E-Book
- video of Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs
Invite your friends!
THE VISION OF WRESTLE: As a church, we value diversity in a way where we want to honor one another in the midst of our differences. We believe it is important to listen and to learn from one another because we know that God is bigger than any of our own perspectives. In light of this, WRESTLE is an opportunity to:
- Dialogue about social issues and to reason together about how God would have us respond, and
- Encourage the mobilization of believers towards Christ-centered civic engagement.