How do I sign up?
Online Giving Access Options
- Sign up by clicking:
- Text “Give” to (630) 283-7338 to set-up your online account and make your first tithe (credit or debit card only). You are not able to use ACH as a payment method during the initial setup but you can add ACH after your first tithe has been processed
What kind of accounts can I use?
- ACH/eCheck – payment from your checking or savings account (this is a preferred option because a greater percentage of the money goes to the church using this option)
- Credit or Debit Cards
What else do I need to know?
Key points – account set-up and payment processing
- City and state will auto-populate after your zip code has been added (this does not occur right away) when you set up your account
- Select your default campus - Warrenville or Wheaton
- Only one cell phone number is allowed per account so couples may want to set up two accounts
- Select a designation category when processing a payment -General (includes missions), Deacons or Mortgage
What will happen after the account has been set up?
- Text “25 general” to (630) 283-7338 would result in your giving $25 to the General fund
- Text “20 deacons” to (630) 283-7338 would result in your giving $20 to the Deacons fund
- Text “Give” to (630) 283-7338 and select the Account Settings tab to schedule a payment
- Recurring payments can be set-up using your Smart phone or through the online giving web site
- Text “Edit” to (630) 283-7338 to review your account profile, add payment types, change address, or add recurring or future payments, etc.
What about Chase Quick Pay Users?
Chase Quick will be discontinued on Sunday, September 25.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Contact Felicia Bullock, Kim Showalter, Tina Kunz or Dave Scavotto or send an e-mail to if you have any questions regarding online giving
Kindrid and their Smart Giving application comply with all required banking and credit card regulations. You should continue to consistently monitor your bank or credit card accounts to ensure that only authorized transactions have taken place.