Concentric circles are circles with a common center. What is our common goal? “The aim of our charge is LOVE that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith” (1 Tim 1:5). Our faith, hope, and LOVE in the gospel of Jesus marks and lead to a compelling Christian community. A community that is hospitable, hopeful, peacemaking, and caring. But what do these circles represent? They represent different sizes of relationships.
The key to the breadth of a community is the depth of smaller circles. We want to see one-on-one relationships grow deeper. We want to see a group of three pairs develop stronger bonds of relationships. And we want to do this through deeper prayer, seeking God’s face, to see His hands at work in our very present challenges and brokenness around us. The opportunity to see God’s glory and His Name lifted up is right in front of us. This Fall will be a season of tests and trials of our faith. May God continue to purify us!
Prayer Partners/Pairs for a month!
- Pair up with a friend or signup (link to come) to be paired up with someone from church
- Intentional touch point (text, phone, meet, etc.) once per week or more
- Prayer resources provided
2W6 (2 people walking 6 feet apart)
- Meet at a trail or nearby park
- Get 2W6 Guide questions to check in and pray for one another
- Wellspring is here for you!
- Click HERE to email Pastor Stephen Hong to set up an appointment.
Watch Party for Sunday Service
- Supporting Wheaton’s strong encouragement to livestream church services, there will be no shuttles running to the Wheaton College this Fall. We recommend that you “attend” and actively worship together at Wellspring with other students in one of the following ways:
- Watch the livestream together outside (weather permitting), and discuss the sermon afterward.
- Watch the sermon at different times, but grab lunch or dinner to go and discuss the sermon over a meal (outside or indoor).
Who is my neighbor? – an EQUIP Community
- Meet new people at Wellspring, hear/share stories, and build community! Meetings will be via Zoom. See above to sign up!
- With the beginning of the new sermon series this Fall, we are encouraging all of our church members to join in to pray together. Sign up to engage!