Giving is a response, a confession, and a step of faith.
- Response: in giving, we respond with gratitude to the lavish gifts of God for us, ultimately seen in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 8:9)
- Confession: in giving, we confess that God is the owner of everything and we are stewards (Ps 50:10)
- Step of Faith: in giving, we step out in faith and will see that God will cause grace to abound (2 Corinthians 9:6–8, 10–11), to open the windows of heaven to bless (Malachi 3:8–10) and to provide for our needs (Matthew 6:33-34; Philippians 4:19)
How to give online?
There are two online giving access options:
- Sign up for Smart Giving via Kindrid…
- Text “Give” to (630) 283-7338 to set-up your online account and make your first tithe (credit or debit card only). You are not able to use ACH as a payment method during the initial setup but you can add ACH after your first transaction has been processed.